četvrtak, 4. kolovoza 2011.

Let me introduce myself!


What am I writing?:)
I’m an 24-year old girl from Croatia, in love with fashion&design. Spending a lot of her free time on pilates&jogging. Likes spending time out with friends and my dear&happy persons. Like to be in love, lovin’ and be loved:).
I’m seeking myself  somewhere between foreign languages, history of art and economics. Hopefully I’ll find a good job combination someday. In the meantime I would like to travel a lot, especially around the Europe and learn as much as possible foreign languages. At the moment I’m focusing on improving my German language knowledge and trying to learn more than just a basics of French.
I dream a lot. Yes, I’m feeling like I’m in the clouds often.:) But on the other side I’m a realistic person who is always seeking for something in our lives what can be proved. Soo..it’s allowed to dream, right? I find as very inspirational for me living in Paris and feeling a Parisian everyday life on my own skin.
I’m doing the blogging just for fun, so you won’t find a post from me everyday, but you can find out which are my Likes&Dislikes..so,come&meet me! WHO

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar